- To create and foster an inclusive and supportive environment in which all students feel motivated and encouraged to perform to their full academic potential.
- To ensure that the Law Faculty is held accountable with regards to transformation and equity objectives.
- To promote integration, heightened engagement and debate across cultural and racial lines.
- To create a platform of communication between the academic staff and students.
- To develop stronger networks and links between previously disadvantaged students and members of the legal profession.
- To be a forum in which the student body can communicate their needs and concerns about issues of transformation.