Faculty Admission 2018
FACULTY OF LAW – ADMISSIONS FOR 2018
For anyone interested in studying Law at UCT, please note:
- All applications for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the Faculty for 2018 closed last year.
- Offers have been made for available spaces, and have been filled.
- The Faculty programmes are therefore fully subscribed.
- As a principle the Faculty does not accept walk-ins and will refer any walk-in to the CACH website to look at programme alternatives https://cach.dhet.gov.za/Applicant/UsingCACH
- If a prospective student does qualify for entrance, applications for the 2019 programme open in April 2018, and people can use the standard application channels to seek an offer of placement for next year.
- With regard to people who applied last year for 2018 and were not offered a place based on previous marks, and who now believe (based on their NSC results) that they are eligible to study at UCT Law: such applicants would still not have a place in the UCT Law Faculty since all places have been filled.
All registration or applicant queries can contact email@example.com or 021 650 3086. Faculty helpdesk staff will ensure that calls and emails are answered or responded to within the day.
If you are an undergraduate (LLB) applicant, and have not been offered a place at UCT, we encourage you to pursue your academic endeavours at other tertiary institutions. Information about study alternatives are available at the CACH (Central Applications Clearing House) link above, or on 0860111673.